Group Tour With Seine Lunch Cruise
Paris Sightseeing Tour with River Seine Lunch Cruise for Groups
With one of our professionally qualified English speaking Tour Guides, this Paris group tour with Seine lunch cruise covers all the famous sights:
Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysées, Invalides, Opéra, Place Vendôme, Place Concorde, Louvre, Orsay Museum Notre-Dame Cathedral, Latin Quarter, Iles de la Cité & St Louis, Panthéon… Plenty are photo opportunities & a some longer stops during the tour.
Afterwards step aboard for a delicious 3 course lunch including red or white wine, mineral water & coffee. The lunch cruise part of this tour is not private. Your group will be seated at its own table, but it’s a large boat with other clients on-board.
There is no return transportation after the tour, the excursion ends at the quayside, the Seine lunch cruise ends at approx 14.30. This tour is proposed for pre-arranged groups, it is a private tour for your group only – unshared with others.
- 8-18 passengers: 750€ + 70€ p/p
- 19-50 passengers: 850€ + 70€ p/p
- 51-60 passengers: 890€ + 70€ p/p
Examples: for a group of 50 passengers: 4350€, so 87€ p/p, or for a group of 15 passengers: 1800€, so 120€ p/p
All tour prices are for pick ups from Paris area, please ask for details if your group is staying outside of Paris
Tour Package Includes
- Guided tour of Paris with English speaking Tour Guide
- Seine lunch cruise – 3 course lunch with aperitif, wine, mineral water & coffee
- Photo stops
- Private coach (un-shared with others)
- Paris hotel pick up
Tour Package Excludes
- Return transfer to hotel, tour ends at Port de Bourdonnais, next to Eiffel Tower
- Entrance tickets for monuments