Versailles Chateau & Giverny Sightseeing
Guided Versailles Chateau Tour & Giverny Monet’s House for Groups
Full day – 8 hour guided Versailles Chateau & Giverny – Monet’s House & Gardens sightseeing tour excursion for groups with professionally qualified English speaking Tour Guide. Includes inside guided visit of Versailles Chateau & Giverny.
What You’ll See
France’s most magnificent Chateau – Versailles & Claude Monet’s home and beautiful gardens in Giverny. Priority access, tickets & group reservations included. Avoid orientation problems & long entrance queues for your group’s visit – book with us. The tour includes lunch at a picturesque restaurant on the banks of the river close to Giverny.
This tour is proposed for prearranged groups, it is a private tour for your group only – un-shared with others.
Group Prices (for whole group)
Duration: 8 hours
Dates garden tickets not required (i.e. price applicable when no fountains or musical garden events taking place or group do no wish to include gardens)
- 8-18 passengers: 1360€ + 70€ p/p
- 19-30 passengers: 1430€ + 70€ p/p
- 31-50 passengers: 1960€ + 70€ p/p
Dates garden tickets required (i.e. fountain displays or musical gardens – group wish to visit gardens)
- 8-18 passengers: 1360€ + 80€ p/p
- 19-30 passengers: 1430€ + 80€ p/p
- 31-50 passengers: 1960€ + 80€ p/p
Example: group of 30 pax (garden ticket not required): 3460€, so 115€ p/p
Don’t want to include lunch, -30 euros per person
Tour Package includes
- Guided tour of Giverny – Monet’s house & gardens
- English speaking Tour Guide
- Guided 1.5 hour tour of the inside of Versailles chateau & access to the gardens
- Priority entrance tickets, group booking, right of speech reservations & fees
- 3 course lunch with drinks
- Private coach & driver
- Paris hotel pick up & return
Why Not Combine This Tour With…
Packed lunch option
Visit of the Trianons, Versailles
All tour prices are for pick ups from Paris hotels, please ask for details if you require a pick up from train station, airport or elsewhere.