Group Tour Giverny – Monet’s House & Gardens
Giverny Monet’s House & Gardens Tour for Groups
To begin, one of our English speaking Tour Guides will meet your group at the hotel reception, from there we will drive 70kms to reach the village of Giverny, in Normandy. Claude Monet settled here with his wife & children. He lived in the village for over 40 years, until his death in 1826. His presence attracted a large number of artists of different nationalities to the area.
Guided tour of the Claude Monet Fondation, Visit the home, studio, lily pond, Japanese bridge, & gardens which inspired Monet’s most famous works.
- 8-18 passengers: 990€ + 15€ p/p
- 19-30 passengers: 1045€ + 15€ p/p
- 31-50 passengers: 1395€ + 15€ p/p
Example: group of 30 pax : 1495€, so 50€ p/p
Tour Package includes
- Monet’s house & gardens
- English speaking Tour Guide (for groups of 30+, 2 Guides are included)
- Priority access, group booking, right of speech reservations & fees
- Entrance tickets
- Private coach (unshared with others)
- Paris hotel pick up & return
Why not combine this tour with…
- Guided Paris tour excursion
- Guided Versailles Chateau excursion
- Seine lunch cruise & more…
All tour prices are for pick ups from Paris area, please ask for details if your group is staying outside of Paris.